Erhard house saved from firePublished 10:40am Thursday, December 23, 2010
Pelican Rapids and Elizabeth firefighters put out a fire in an Erhard home early this morning before it could cause any major damage.
According to the Otter Tail County Sheriff’s Office, the owners of the home at 32973 Clay Bank Raod called 911 about a chimney fire at about 2:30 a.m.
The fire quickly spread to the cieling around the chimney, but that was as far as it got before firefighters put it out.
The sheriff’s office described the damage to the home as being “moderate.”Tags: Erhard, fire