County residents convicted or charged with crimes [UPDATED]Published 10:16am Monday, September 24, 2012 Updated 12:18pm Monday, September 24, 2012
The following is a list of people recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to county court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.
• John Marlowe Hanson, 46, of Parkers Prairie, was convicted Sept. 7 for driving after the cancellation of his license, a gross misdemeanor.
• Michael Ray Eric Thomas Mason, 23, of Fergus Falls, was convicted Sept. 10 for third degree criminal damage to property, a gross misdemeanor.
• Michael Donald Day, 51, of Perham, was convicted Sept. 14 for gross misdemeanor DWI and misdemeanor assault.
• Adam Tyler Differding, 28, of Fergus Falls, was convicted Sept. 14 for fifth degree drug sale, a felony.
• Michael Kent McDaniel, 52, of Miltona, was convicted Sept. 14 for gross misdemeanor theft.
• Lee Daniel Arthur, 34, of Dalton, was convicted Sept. 17 for obstructing the legal process, a gross misdemeanor.
• Christopher Lee Bercier, 19, of New Salem, N.D., was convicted Sept. 17 for misdemeanor DWI and received a stay of adjudication on a fifth degree drug possession charge.
• Julie Tonia Bjorklund, 44, of Underwood, was convicted Sept. 17 for gross misdemeanor DWI.
•Scott Ryan Davis, 28, of Fergus Falls, was convicted Sept. 17 for fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle, a felony, and gross misdemeanor DWI.
• Thomas Patrick Meyer, 41, of Dent, was convicted Sept. 17 for gross misdemeanor DWI.
• Peter Richard Konrad, 43, of Parkers Prairie, made his first appearance Sept. 20 for fifth degree drug possession, a felony.