Several charged, convicted for crimes in OTCPublished 9:56am Tuesday, September 4, 2012 Updated 11:57am Tuesday, September 4, 2012
The following is a list of people recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to county court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.
• Scott Richard Deremer, 38, of Frazee, was convicted Aug. 20 for malicious punishment of a child, a gross misdemeanor.
• Earl Wayne Haltom, 53, of Fergus Falls, was convicted Aug. 20 for third degree narcotic sale, a felony.
• Joshua Durlyn Jude Herman, 34, of Wahpeton, ND, was convicted Aug. 20 for gross misdemeanor DWI.
• Dustin James McClendon, 22, of Valley City, ND, was convicted Aug. 20 for possessing a firearm after a conviction or adjudication of a crime of violence, a felony.
• Eric Douglas Meyer, 39, of Dent, was convicted Aug. 20 for gross misdemeanor DWI.
• Eric Lee Bridges, of Moorhead, was convicted Aug. 23 for violating two or more orders for protection within 10 years of a previous conviction or adjudication, a felony.