Several in Otter Tail County convicted for alcohol, drug crimesPublished 9:43am Tuesday, September 4, 2012 Updated 11:44am Tuesday, September 4, 2012
The following is a list of people recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to county court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.
• Steven Frederic Berryhill, 65, of New Hope, was convicted Aug. 27 for gross misdemeanor DWI.
• Lyle Walter Brasel, 64, of New York Mills, was convicted Aug. 27 for gross misdemeanor DWI.
• Dylan Craig Skinner, 26, of Parkers Prairie, was convicted Aug. 27 for gross misdemeanor DWI.
• Chad Matthew Munson, 39, of Perham, was charged Aug. 27 with felony first degree DWI. He has a number of DWI convictions in Wisconsin.
• Brandon Richard Libby, 29, of Perham, was charged Aug. 28 with fifth degree drug possession, a felony.
• Collin Robert Ness, 21, of Fergus Falls, made his first appearance Aug. 28 for third degree assault, a felony, and fifth degree assault, a misdemeanor.