Summary of Minutes of the OTTER TAIL COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS, Oct 9Published 3:18pm Tuesday, November 6, 2012
(First Publication November 1, 2012)
Summary of Minutes of the
OTTER TAIL COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
(Full Text Available at the Office of the
or at www.co.ottertail.mn.us under
Board of Commissioners)
Otter Tail County Government Services Center
October 9, 2012
The Otter Tail County Board of Commissioners:
1. Called to order the Otter Tail County Board of Commissioners at 930 AM.
2. Approved payment of the County Board bills as follows.
3. Authorized Commissioners Huebsch and Froemming, as members of the Otter Tail County Solid Waste Committee, to meet with Becker County regarding the concept of Solid Waste Management collaboration.
4. Moved Michael Splonskowski from an Appraiser I position to an Appraiser II position, effective October 1, 2012, due to completion of State education requirements.
5. Reappointed Douglas Walvatne as Otter Tail County Assessor effective January 1, 2013 for a four year term.
6. Accepted a DWI Grant from the State of Minnesota in the amount of $59,033.00, which requires a 25% local match. The motion also authorizes the appropriate County Officials’ signatures to execute the agreement between the Seventh Judicial District and Otter Tail County for the period of October 1, 2012 through September 30, 2013.
7. Approved payment of the Human Services bills and claims as presented.
8. Approved 2 Human Services contracts.
9. Authorized the appropriate County Officials’ signatures to execute a three year contract between the County of Otter Tail and MARCO for managed print services for the County’s 39 HP Laser Printers at a monthly cost of $1,803.25.
10. Closed to the public to discuss pending litigation with architects and contractors in the matter of the construction of the 60-Bed Chemical Dependency Facility. The closed session is authorized under Attorney-Client privilege, M.S. §13D.05, Subd. 3(b).
11. Adjourned at 12:35 PM.
Warrants Approved on 10/09/2012 For Payment 10/09/2012
Vendor Name Amount
A’viands LLC 3,867.04
Aggregate Industries Midwest 447.49
Auto Fix 37.04
Auto Value Fergus Falls 295.97
Beyer Body Shop Inc 405.16
Braun Intertec Corporation 20,699.51
Brian’s Repair-Northland Rebuilding 753.60
CDW Government Inc 2,583.32
Certified Auto Repair 3,210.59
Charter Communications 76.10
Commissioner Of Transportation 5,750.84
Comstock Construction Of Mn 292,997.41
Coopers Technology Group 131.41
Dick’s Standard 73.69
East Otter Tail Focus 330.75
Fergus Electric 201.75
Fergus Falls Daily Journal 6.00
Galls LLC 257.75
Ge Capital (Ca) 398.63
Hawes Septic Tank Pumping 75.00
Hein-Kolo PsyD LP/Nancy 875.00
Henning Auto Parts Inc 55.44
Hilltop Lumber Inc 18.68
Horsley Specialties Inc 650.00
Hotsy Equipment Of Mn 535.55
Innovative Office Solutions 77.05
JK Sports 18.00
Jones And Magnus 832.75
Kadrmas Lee & Jackson Inc 9,524.71
Lake Region Healthcare Corp 34.00
Lakes Country Service Co Op 29.50
Lawson Products Inc 188.74
Mapping Solutions 210.00
Marco Inc St Louis 569.20
Mathison Co 3,590.54
Mend Correctional Care LLC 7,458.33
MN Motor Company 68.30
Morey Phd/Eldon L 397.00
Nelson International 1,490.15
Northwest Iron Firemen Inc 471.37
Original Heating Man/The 46.00
Otter Electric LLC 791.50
Otter Tail Co Treasurer 722.09
Pamida Pharmacy 4,823.75
Pelican Rapids Press 151.80
Personnel Evaluation Inc 20.00
Phillipe Law Office 216.00
Pitney Bowes 234.15
Powerplan OIB 1,833.54
Public Safety Equipment LLC 824.00
Quill Corporation 45.93
Ringdahl Ambulance Inc 851.16
Sigelman Steel & Recycling Inc 20.41
State Industrial Products 143.18
Swedberg Nursery 292.00
Titan Access Account 594.76
Viking Garage Door Company Inc 112.62
Wayne’s Toolwagon 448.88
Final Total: 378,670.07
Publication Date: November 1, 2012.