Angel Tree honors those who have died [UPDATED]Published 10:22am Thursday, November 8, 2012 Updated 12:24pm Thursday, November 8, 2012
The Lakeland Hospice Foundation would like to invite you to participate in its annual Angel Tree fundraiser. This has been a special way for people to remember or honor their loved ones during the Christmas season.
For a $5 donation, people can hang an angel bearing a loved one’s name in their honor or memory on a Christmas tree, wall or window in your business.
If you would like to partner with the Lakeland Hospice Foundation on this project, please fill out the enclosed form or if you prefer, you can call me at 218-998-1423 or email me at Tammy.Anderson@lbhomes.org
Partners will need to:
• Provide an artificial Christmas tree, wall or window
• Have angels available for people to purchase (We provide these)
• Help the person, if needed, write the name of the loved ones on the angel
• Place angels on the tree, wall or window
• After Christmas deliver or mail donations to: (or I can pick up donations)
Lakeland Hospice Foundation, 805 E. Channing Ave
Fergus Falls, MN 56537. Attention: Tammy Anderson