OTTER TAIL COUNTY COURT UPDATE [UPDATED]Published 10:14am Monday, December 10, 2012 Updated 12:18pm Monday, December 10, 2012
The following is a list of people recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.
• Ralph Anthony Flores, 45, of Vergas was convicted Dec. 3 for receiving stolen property, a felony.
• Trisha Lea Lehmukuhl, 30, of Miltona was convicted Dec. 3 of DWI, a Gross Misdemeanor.
• Kevin Oris Telles, 40, of Alexandria was given a stay of adjudication Dec. 3 for violation of a restraining order, a felony.
• Armond Gary Poeschel, 73, of Perham was charged Nov. 28 with theft by check and theft by swindle.
• Kenneth Jeremy Colling, 39, of Ogema was charged Dec. 3 with second degree assault by use of a dangerous weapon and domestic assault by strangulation, both felonies.
• Dakota Alan Johnson, 21, of Underwood was charged Dec. 3 with third degree burglary (felony) and two counts of DWI, both misdemeanors.
• Kimberly Kay Sullivan, 38, of Perham was charged Dec. 4 with fifth degree possession of schedule four drugs (felony), and two counts of domestic assault, both misdemeanors.
• Jeffery Robert Kampsula, 45, of Henning was charged Dec. 6 with theft and receiving stolen property, both felonies.