OTTER TAIL COUNTY COURT UPDATE [UPDATED]Published 7:16am Monday, December 24, 2012 Updated 9:17am Monday, December 24, 2012
The following is a list of people recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.
• Aaron lavell Ross, 37, of Moorhead was convicted Dec. 21 of third degree DWI, a gross misdemeanor.
• Ramsey Louis Kettle, 21, of Ponsford was convicted Dec. 17 of second degree assault by use of a dangerous weapon
• Peter Richard Konrad, 43, of Fergus Falls was convicted Dec. 17 of fifth degree drug possession, a felony.
• Jeremy Todd Smedstad, 30 of Fergus Falls was convicted Dec. 17 of fifth degree drug possession (felony), receiving stolen property (felony), driving after cancellation (gross misdemeanor) and DWI, a gross misdemeanor.
• Kenneth James Vanysseldyk, 43, of Perham was convicted Dec. 13 of fifth degree drug possession, a felony.
• Darren Robert Halvorson, 31, of Detroit Lakes pled guilty Dec. 14 to two felony counts of DWI and driving after cancellation, a gross misdemeanor.
• Michelle Christine Gieseke, 31, of Rothsay was charged Dec. 19 with fifth degree drug possession (felony) and possession of a small amount of marijuana, a petty misdemeanor.
• Alex Michael Johnson, 19, of Fergus Falls was charged Dec. 19 with theft, a felony.