Steven P. Gilbertson, foreclosurePublished 1:50pm Wednesday, December 26, 2012
(First Publication December 6, 2012)adult
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
November 30, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: September 10, 2004
2. Mortgagors: Steven P. Gilbertson, a single person, and Deborah A. Ziegler, a single person
3. Mortgagees: Midwest Bank, N.A.
4. Recording Information: Recorded on September 14, 2004, as Document Number 962196 in the Office of the County Recorder of Otter Tail County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: Assigned to The First National Bank of Deerwood by written assignment recorded on October 27, 2008, as Document Number 1047128 in the recording office stated in paragraph 4.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 73000990389001; 73000990389000
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: That part of Lots 25 and 26 of W.V. Smith’s Addition to New York Mills, Otter Tail County, Minnesota, described as follows: Beginning at a point 190.4 feet North of the Southeast corner of said Lot 26 on the East line thereof; thence North 59 degrees 07 feet 30 inches West 298.8 feet; thence due East to the East line of said Lot 26 a distance of 247.2 feet; thence South on said East line of said Lot, 150 feet to the point of beginning and there terminating;
That part of Lots 25 and 26 of W. V. Smith’s Addition to New York Mills, Otter Tail County, Minnesota, described as follows: Beginning at a point 340.4 feet North of the Southeast corner of said Lot 26 on the East line thereof; thence West along the North line of parcel described in Warranty Deed recorded in Book 471 of Deeds, Page 689, a distance of 247.2 feet; thence North parallel to said East line, 20.5 feet; thence East parallel with said North line to said East line; thence South to the point of beginning; all according to the recorded plat thereof, on file and of record in the Office of the County Recorder, in and for Otter Tail County, Minnesota.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 13 Cornwell Avenue, New York
Mills, MN 56567
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage: is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30. The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Midwest Bank, N.A., since assigned to First National Bank of Deerwood.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Midwest Bank, N.A.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $44,200.00
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $43,107.95.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Otter Tail County, Minnesota, at public auction on January 24, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Otter Tail County Sheriff, 417 South Court Street, Fergus Falls, MN 56537.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on July 24, 2013.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Virginia J. Knudson, Atty. ID#0247819
Attorney for Mortgage Assignee
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee
First National Bank of Deerwood
P.O. Box 2905
Baxter, MN 56425
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Virginia J. Knudson, Atty. ID#0247819
Borden, Steinbauer, Krueger & Knudson, P.A.
302 South Sixth Street
P.O. Box 411
Brainerd, MN 56401
DEBT VALIDATION NOTICE
You have thirty (30) days from the day you received this Notice to dispute all or part of the debts. If you notify me in writing that all or part of the debt is disputed, I will provide you with a verification of the debt by mail. Unless you dispute all or part of the debt in writing within this period of time, I will assume the debt is valid.
If the current creditor is different from the original creditor of this debt, I will provide you with the name and address of the original creditor by mail if you request this in writing 30 days from the date you received this notice.
This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Publication Dates: December 6, 13, 20, 27, 2012, January 3, 10, 2013.