OTC Court updatePublished 9:11am Wednesday, December 19, 2012 Updated 1:41pm Friday, January 31, 2014
People recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.
• Lori Jo Bussian, 50, of Fergus Falls was convicted Dec. 10 for domestic assault, a gross misdemeanor.
• Brenda Rose Gilbertson, 50, of Perham was convicted Dec. 10 for DWI, a misdemeanor.
• Levi Andrew Eggermont, 30, of Moorhead was charged Dec. 10 with felony fifth-degree drug possession.
• Darrell Dean Moats, 43, of Henning was charged Dec. 10 with second degree assault with a dangerous weapon (felony), terroristic threats (felony) and two counts of domestic assault, misdemeanors.
• Vincent William Sanders Sr., 32, of Fergus Falls was charged Dec. 10 with domestic assault by strangulation, domestic assault and fifth degree assault, all felonies.P