Otter tail county court updatePublished 10:25am Monday, December 3, 2012 Updated 12:36pm Monday, December 3, 2012
The following is a list of people recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.
• David Allen Hamutoff, 19, of Fergus Falls was convicted Nov. 19 for third degree burglary – Entering without consent with the intent to steal or commit a felony or gross misdemeanor while in the building, a felony.
• Darwyn Henry Leuthard, 53, of Elbow Lake was convicted Nov. 15 for third degree DWI, a gross misdemeanor
• Jacob Daniel Siltala, 21, of Perham was charged Nov. 29 with second degree assault with a dangerous weapon, interring with a 911 call, domestic assault, fourth degree damage to property, and possession of marijuana.
• Steven Lewis Severson, 60, of Fergus Falls was charged Nov. 19 with check forgery in the total amount of $1,148.81, a felony.
• Eric Jacobson, 34, of Fergus Falls was charged Nov. 28 with theft by swindle.
• Armond Gary Poeschel, 74, of Perham was charged Nov. 28 with theft by check and theft by swindle.
• Allen Charles Sheppard, 36, of Fergus Falls was charged Nov. 28 with third degree assault (felony), domestic assault (felony) and possession of a small amount of marijuana, a petty misdemeanor.
• Rodney Jerome Strom, 52, of Fergus Falls was charged Nov. 28 with fourth degree drug sales in a school/park/public housing zone/drug treatment area (felony) and fifth degree drug sales, a felony.
• Roxann Fay Marcus, 50, of Fergus Falls was charged Nov. 27 with fourth degree drug sales in a school/park/public housing zone/drug treatment area, a felony.
• Alicia May Milbrandt, 20, of Wahpeton was charged Nov. 27 with two counts of fifth degree drug possession (felony), criminal vehicular homicide or operation (felony) and operating an uninsured vehicle, a misdemeanor.
• Michael Stands, 38, of Breckenridge was charged Nov. 16 with domestic assault by strangulation (felony), domestic abuse in violation of a no contact order, a misdemeanor.