Court update [UPDATED]Published 6:21am Monday, January 7, 2013 Updated 8:22am Monday, January 7, 2013
The following is a list of people recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.awake
• Rodney Lee Fick, 47, of Fergus Falls was convicted Dec. 31 of third degree narcotic sales, a felony.
• Ernesto Mendoza-Reyna Jr., 21, of Pelican Rapids was convicted Dec. 31 of third degree criminal sexual conduct, a felony.
• Leslie Susan Rossow, 31, of an unknown address was convicted Dec. 31 of third degree burglary, a felony.
• Bobby Earl Seigler, 28, of Fergus Falls was convicted Dec. 31 of second degree drug sales, specifically 4.08 grams of methamphetamine in a school/park/public housing zone, a felony.
• Justine Mavis Hammer, 19, of Fergus Falls was charged Dec. 31 with third degree assault (felony), obstructing the legal process (gross misdemeanor) and two counts of domestic assault, a gross misdemeanor and misdemeanor.
• Cory Patrick Hickey, 26, of Moorhead was convicted Jan. 2 of third degree burglary, a felony.
• Sean James Youpee, 25, of Poplar, Mo. was charged Jan. 2 with second degree possession of six grams or more of cocaine/heroin/methamphetamine (felony), third degree possession of more than three grams of methamphetamine (felony) and carrying a pistol without a permit in a public place, a gross misdemeanor.
• Benjamin Charles Krieg, 25, of Detroit Lakes was charged Dec. 31 with third degree criminal sexual conduct (felony) and fourth degree criminal sexual conduct, a felony.