Lundby & Dad Assumed NamePublished 1:00pm Friday, January 25, 2013
(First Publication January 11, 2013)
Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State
Assumed Name | Certificate of
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business will be conducted:
Lundby & Dad
2. Principal Place of business:
22938 County Highway 22,
Fergus, Falls, MN 56537
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address:
Lundby & Dad, LLC
22938 County Highway 22, Fergus Falls, MN 56537
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 1595777-2
Originally filed on: 11/23/2005.
Under the name (list the previous name only if you are amending that name):
Lundby & Dad
5. By typing my name, I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
January 6, 2013
Dean Lundby, Owner
Name and Title
Publication Dates: January 11, 13, 2013.