219 North Union foreclosurePublished 2:00pm Friday, February 1, 2013
(First Publication January 29, 2013)shirt
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
January 18, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated May 12, 2008, executed by Wayne Sterling, a single person, as Mortgagor, to The First National Bank of Battle Lake, as Mortgagee, and filed for record May 19, 2008, as Document No. 1039034, in the office of the County Recorder of Otter Tail County, Minnesota; as modified by Extension of Mortgage dated November 12, 2008, and filed for record December 1, 2008, as Document No. 1048754, in the office of the County Recorder of Otter Tail County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3.The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $66,650.81.
4. The address of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
219 North Union
Fergus Falls, MN 56537.
5. The real estate tax parcel number of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
6.There is no transaction agent and therefore no transaction agent’s mortgage identification number.
7. The name of the lender, residential mortgage originator, and residential mortgage servicer is The First National Bank of Battle Lake.
8. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
9. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, including without limitation, the giving of all notices, or other conditions precedent set forth in the mortgage, or in any statute, rule or regulation. The mortgaged premises do not consist of one to four family dwelling units, one of which the owner occupies as owner’s place of residence.
10. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage is: Sixty-four Thousand Five Hundred Eighty-five and 80/100 Dollars ($64,585.80).
11. As a result of the default, and pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land lying and being in the County of Otter Tail, State of Minnesota, described as follows:
Lot 1 and the North 20 feet of Lot 2, Block 7, of the Original Plat of Fergus Falls, Minnesota;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Otter Tail County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 21, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. at the North door of the Otter Tail County Courthouse, 121 West Junius Avenue, in the City of Fergus Falls, Minnesota.
12. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of sale.
13. Mortgagors released from financial obligation on Mortgage: None.
14. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRE-SENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETER-MINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
NATIONAL BANK OF
ATTORNEYS FOR MORTGAGEE:
Gary I. Syverson
SWENSON LERVICK SYVERSON
TROSVIG JACOBSON SCHULTZ, P.A.
P.O. Box 787
Alexandria, MN 56308
Atty. Reg. No. 108133
Publication Dates: January 29, February 5, 12, 19, 26, March 5, 2013.