Girl Scout cookie sales begin [UPDATED]Published 10:04am Friday, February 8, 2013 Updated 12:07pm Friday, February 8, 2013
Beginning Feb. 9 through March 9, sales for Girl Scout cookies will be available for order.
Along with the usual favorites including Mint, Caramel Delites, Peanut Butter Patties, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Lemonade, Thanks-a-lot and Shortbread this year will feature a new kind of cookie, Mango Cremes. They are a vanilla and coconut cookie filled with a mango flavored creme.
The Girl Scouts will be selling door to door, but will be available at the following:
• 4 to 7 p.m. on Feb. 15 at both Sunmart and Service Food
• 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Sunmart and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Service Food on Feb. 16
• 1 to 3 p.m. Feb. 17 at Service Food
• 2 to 7 p.m. at Sunmart and 4 to 7 p.m. at Service Food on Feb. 22
• 10 to 4 p.m. at Sunmart and 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Service Food on Feb. 23
• 1 to 3 p.m. Feb. 24 at Sunmart and Service Food.