OTTER TAIL COUNTY COURT UPDATE [UPDATED]Published 5:47am Monday, February 25, 2013 Updated 7:51am Monday, February 25, 2013
The following is a list of people recently convicted or charged with felonies or gross misdemeanors in Otter Tail County court, according to court administration. Others may have been charged or convicted and already reported on by The Daily Journal.
• Roxann Fay Murcus, 50, of Fergus Falls was convicted Feb. 15 of fourth degree narcotic sales, a felony.
• Steve Edward Tabbut, 42, of Fergus Falls was convicted Feb.15 of driving after license cancellation, a gross misdemeanor.
• William Lee Erickson, 38, of Richville was convicted Feb. 15 of first degree criminal sexual conduct (felony) and second degree criminal sexual conduct, a felony.
•Brett Alan Anderson, 29, of Barnesville was convicted Feb. 21 of fourth degree drug possession (felony) and fifth degree drug possession, a felony.
• • •
The following were convicted of DWI in Otter Tail County District Court Feb. 15 through Feb. 19:
• Colleen Elizabeth Schaak-Aanestad, 49, of Coon Rapids was sentenced Feb. 15 to 180 days in the Otter Tail County Jail for one count of DWI.
Schaak-Aanestad was arrested on Feb. 19, 2012, with a blood alcohol reading of .22. 140 days of her sentence has been stayed for 6 years, and she will spend that time on supervised probation monitored by the Otter Tail County Probation office.
• Ethan Joel Moen, 24, of Richville was sentenced Tuesday to 365 days in Otter Tail County Jail for one count of DWI.
Moen was arrested on Nov. 21 with a blood alcohol reading of .19. 335 days of his sentence has been stayed for 6 years, and he will spend that time on supervised probation for 6 years monitored by the Otter Tail County Probation office.