Chamber Cafe is Thursday [UPDATED]Published 10:22am Monday, March 11, 2013 Updated 12:24pm Monday, March 11, 2013
“Chamber Cafe” is a bi-monthly casual gathering where you will find out what’s going on “behind the scenes” in the community. Chamber Cafe, a bi-monthly informational and networking gathering, is planned from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Thursday, at Otter Tail Telcom/Park Region Telephone, located at 230 W. Lincoln Ave., corner of Lincoln Ave. and Union Ave. in Fergus Falls. Parking/access available behind in addition to street.
Refreshments will be served.
Cost is $3 for Chamber members ($8 general public), hear brief updates from education, healthcare, Chamber members, major employers, non profits.
On the March agenda:
• Tim Brinkman, Otter Tail Telcom/Park Region Telephone
• Mary Phillipe, United Way of Otter Tail County
• Carolyn Glesne, Fergus Area College Foundation
• Erin Smith, FF Public Library
• Gretchen Boyum, Kaddatz Galleries
• Mary Ryan, M State — Custom Training
• Wayne Stender, Hillcrest Lutheran Academy
• Jean Bowman, Convention and Visitors Bureau
• Kevin Johanson, LPL Financial — NEW Chamber Member
• Robbyn Navatto, Tavern 59 — Pebble Lake Golf Club
• Michael Burgraff, A Center for the Arts
• Barb Miller and Zoe Alaboud, Lake Region Healthcare
• Chris Scheulke, Otter Tail Co. Historical Society
• Mark Masten, Fergus Falls Public Schools
For more information call 218-736-6951 or email: email@example.com. Fees/Admission: $3 Chamber Members, $8 General Public.