Charles Dalseide Inter Vivos Trust SummonsPublished 10:51am Friday, March 1, 2013
(First Publication February 22, 2013)
STATE OF MINNESOTA
IN DISTRICT COURT
SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case Type: Quiet Title
Court File No.
Charles Dalseide, Trustee, or his successors in Trust, under the Charles Dalseide Inter Vivos Trust, dated September 8, 1997,
Dan Andrus aka Dan F. Andrus, Grace Andrus aka Grace F. Andrus; Amoco Oil Company, a Maryland corporation; BP Corporation North America Inc., formerly known as Standard Oil Company, an Indiana corporation; Carolyn L. Eggum; Carolyn L. Eggum, as Trustee of the Truman C. Eggum Trust u/d/t/ November 17, 2003; Carolyn L. Eggum, as Trustee of the Truman C. Eggum Trust B; Truman C. Eggum; Truman C. Eggum and Carolyn L. Eggum, as Trustees of the Truman C. Eggum Trust created by a Trust Agreement dated the 17th day of November, 2003; Great Lakes Pipe Line Company, a Delaware corporation; Great River Energy, a Minnesota corporation; W. Hodgman & Sons, Inc., a Minnesota corporation; Daniel D. Jacobson; Catherine C. Jacobson; Stanley F. Jakubowski; Johanna Jakubowski; K & G Aggregates, Inc.; Kaneb Pipe Line Operating Partnership, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership; Andy Krath, Jr. aka Andy J. Krath, Jr.; Andy Krath, Sr. aka Andy J. Krath, Sr.; Otto M. Kvernstoen; Ruth M. Kvernstoen; Mary R. Lewenetz, fka Mary R. Rossow; Edward Lewenetz; Leo Mau, as Trustee of the former K & G Aggregates, Inc.; Charles Nelson; Northern States Power Company, a Minnesota corporation; Northwestern Bell Telephone Company; Richard E. Rossow; Rudolph Rossow aka Rudolph V. Rossow; Alien M. Rovang; Betty Lou Rovang; Tesoro Refining and Marketing Company, a Delaware corporation; Tesoro West Coast Company, a Delaware corporation; The Federal Land Bank of St. Paul; The First State Bank of Dalton, a corporation; Richard B. Viger; Xcel Energy, a Minnesota corporation; and the unknown heirs, successors or assigns of any of the above and all other parties unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest, or lien in the real estate described in the Complaint,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff’s Complaint against you is attached to this Summons and is on file in the office of the Court Administrator of the above-named Court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court, and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN TWENTY (20) DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within twenty (20) days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
Krekelberg, Skonseng & Miller, P.L.L.P.
213 South Mill Street
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff s Complaint.In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WELL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within twenty (20) days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if yon cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in the County of Otter Tail, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
That part of Government Lot 4 North and East of Interstate Highway 94, as it now lies, in Section 9, Township 131, Range 42 West. Subject to easements and rights-of-way of record.
The object of this action is quiet title.
December 7, 2012
& MILLER, P.L.L.P.
Chad D. Miller
Attorney for Plaintiff
213 South Mill Street
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Publication Dates: February 22,
March 1, 8, 2013