Moorhead seminar helps small businesses with Affordable Care Act [UPDATED]Published 10:19am Monday, April 8, 2013 Updated 2:56pm Monday, April 8, 2013
A seminar titled, “What small businesses need to know about the Affordable Care Act,” will be held from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, April 10, at Birkeland Lounge on Offutt Concourse, Concordia College, Moorhead.
Cost is $10 per person or $25 per company with three or more representatives. Undergraduate students are free with student ID.
This seminar will cover:
• Health insurance exchanges
• Insurance taxes
• Insurance rules going into effect, including essential health benefits, rating rules, and more
• The mandate for certain employers to provide qualifying health coverage to employees
• Data reporting requirements for employers
• And much more including questions and answers
Pre-registration is requested.
With three or more attends, please contact Amanda Nygaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-299-3037.