What’s happening April 12-14 [UPDATED]Published 10:36am Friday, April 12, 2013 Updated 10:40am Friday, April 12, 2013
Health, wellness and hunting will be the topics headlining the annual Men’s Night and Outdoors Show from 3 to 8 p.m. on Friday and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday.
Friday’s show will include free health screenings, and health and wellness presentations by medical experts throughout the evening.
Saturday there will be fun for the whole family including youth activities such as a 40 foot climbing wall, Fuel Up to Play 60 booth and many others.
• Men’s Night and Sports Show, 3 to 8 p.m. at the Fergus Falls Community Arena. Offering free health screenings, health and wellness presentations by medical experts. Keynote speaker Gary Clancy at 6:30 p.m.
• Heart O’ Lakes Harmony Presents The Cotton Club Concert, 7:30 p.m. at the Kennedy Secondary School Auditorium
• Men’s Night Outdoors Show/Family Day, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hunting and fishing related seminars, keynote speaker Gary Clancy at 3 p.m. on turkey hunting. Free youth activities including a 40 foot climbing wall, Fuel Up to Play 60 booth and activities.
• Teddy Bear Picnic and Read-a-thon (Sponsored by Noon Kiwanis) 10 a.m. at the Fergus Falls Library.
• Sharolyn Sievert Book Signing, 1 p.m. at Victor Lundeen’s
• “Dancin’ the Night Away,” 6:30 p.m. at the Bigwood Event Center
• Project Kirkbride Fundraiser, 7 p.m. at The Spot Panini and Wine Fergus Falls.
• Boy Scout Troop 325 Pancake and Sausage Feed, 8 a.m. at the Underwood Community Center
• 4th Annual Celebrating Adoption Concert, 6 p.m. a Calvary Free Lutheran Church Fergus Falls.