Notice Of Public Hearing, OTC Planning CommissionPublished 10:29am Friday, April 26, 2013
(First Publication April 23, 2013)
County of Otter Tail )
State of Minnesota )
Notice Of Public Hearing
Pursuant to the provisions of Minnesota Statutes 394.26 Notice is hereby given that a hearing of the Otter Tail County Planning Commission will be held in the Commissioner’s Room at the Government Services Center, Fergus Falls, Minnesota on May 8, 2013 at 6:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering the following:
1. Brian E. Schmidt Tst Et Al a Conditional Use Permit Application to construct a 12’ x 250’ driveway – 333 c yds, Class V – 96 c yds, pt of GL 5 & pt of SW1/4 NW1/4, Sec 32, Everts Twp, Elbow Lake (56-306), NE.
2. Hilarion Woronzoff-Dashkoff Et Al a Conditional Use Permit Application to construct a 16’ x 1456’ driveway with a 16’ x 60’ turnaround, construct berms & create storm water retention area, pt of GL 2, Sec 30, Everts Twp, North Turtle Lake (56-379), NE.
3. Cross Point Resort/Daniel & Jane Wood a Preliminary Plat of “Cross Point Addition” consisting of 2 Single Family Residential Lots, 1 Blk & a Conditional Use Permit Application to downsize resort from 28 sites to 13 sites due to reduction of lot area for proposed plat, pt GL 1 ex tr ex platted, Sec 5, Maplewood Twp, Lake Lida (56-747), GD
4. Monica Kaiser/JL Crew LLC, proposed buyer, a Conditional Use Permit Application to operate a Reception & Event Center in barn & proposed patio area with previously approved Gift Shop in log cabin, pt NW1/4 SW1/4, pt NE1/4 SW1/4 pt GL 4 & 5, Sec 20, Dunn Twp, Lake Lizzie (56-760), RD.
5. Robert & Erica Hageman a Conditional Use Permit Application for topographical alteration to prepare building site, 375 c yds cut & 200 c yds fill, construct 125’ of retaining wall & 6 rain gardens, Lots 41,42 & 43 Blk 2, Crystal Beach, Sec 24, Dora Twp, West McDonald Lake (56-386), RD
Publication April 23, 2013.