OTC BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS April 2, 2013Published 10:28am Friday, April 26, 2013
(First Publication April 22, 2013)
Summary of Minutes of the
OTTER TAIL COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
(Full Text Available at the Office of the County Administrator
or at www.co.ottertail.mn.us under Board of Commissioners)
Otter Tail County Government Services Center April 2, 2013
The Otter Tail County Board of Commissioners:
1. Called to order the Otter Tail County Board of Commissioners meeting at 9:30 AM.
2. Approved payment of the County Board bills as follows.
3. Approved Otter Tail County Resolution No. 2013-27. (Bond Financing)
4. Authorized the Chairman’s signature to execute a Grant Agreement between the State of Minnesota and County of Otter Tail to administer the Remote Electronic Alcohol Monitoring (REAM) program.
5. Authorized the appropriate County Officials’ signatures to execute a Grant Agreement between the State of Minnesota and County of Otter Tail to administer the Caseload/Workload program.
6. Appointed Hans Ronnevik of Dalton, MN, to represent the Third District on the Probation Advisory Committee and to thank Janyne Hoff for her past service.
7. Approved payment of per diem and expenses, in the amount of $72.00, for Hans Ronnevik to attend a recent Probation Advisory Committee meeting.
8. Granted West Central Ag-Air, Inc. permission to operate agricultural aircraft over unincorporated areas of Otter Tail County to spray for tent worm caterpillars as approved in a letter sent to West Central Ag-Air dated April 2, 2013.
9. Approved replacement of a Deputy Treasurer position.
10. Allowed the Treasurer to explore all options to fill the position on a temporary basis until the permanent hiring process is completed.
11. Approved to pass-on grant information to Otter Tail County Fair organizations from AgStar Financial Services which support county fairs in AgStar’s service area.
12. Established the SMO Revisions Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, April 29, 2013 at the Government Services Center in Fergus Falls.
13. Closed to the public to discuss litigation involving construction of the 60-Bed Chemical Dependency Facility. The closed session is authorized under Attorney-Client privilege, M.S. §13D.05, Subd. 3(b).
14. Approved, in concept, a settlement agreement between the County of Otter Tail and Steen Engineering wherein the County will pay $151,100 for repair that needs to be completed at the 60- Bed CD Facility and Steen Engineering will pay $75,000 which results in a contribution from the County of $76,100.
15. Adjourned at 11:48 AM.
Warrants Approved On 4/02/2013 For Payment 4/02/2013
Vendor Name Amount
A’VIANDS LLC $4,884.00
ABRA MN Fergus Falls $296.00
Association Of Mn Counties $215.00
Bachman Printing Companies $371.26
Bob’s Standard Bulk Service $119.27
Breezy Point Resort $454.52
Bugbee’s Locksmith $13.43
Buy-Mor Parts & Service LLC $514.18
Cargill Inc $31,330.67
Central Lakes College $1,200.00
CO OP Services Inc $41.95
Code 4 Services LLC $3,015.55
Commissioner Of Transportation $99.64
Comstock Construction Of Mn $353,032.80
Coopers Technology Group $96.87
Cornerhouse 09 12 $1,000.00
Culligan Water Conditioning $10.69
Dacotah Paper Company $187.63
Double A Catering $133.15
Egge Construction Inc $470.00
ESRI INC $11,622.77
Everts Township $10,768.00
Galls LLC $953.82
Henning Auto Parts Inc $247.05
Innovative Office Solutions $587.81
J.P. Cooke Co $36.30
Kelly Services Inc $207.24
Knutson Electric Rebuilding $222.45
L & O Acres Transport Inc $2,186.99
Lake Region Healthcare Corp $175.00
Lakes Café $394.02
Lakes Country Service Co Op $147.50
Langlie, DVM/Jill A $660.00
Lawson Products Inc $1,315.53
Legacy Building Solutions INC $12,460.00
Little Falls Machine Inc $2,271.22
Macqueen Equipment Inc $1,309.66
Marco Inc St Louis $558.55
Mn Co Intergovernmental Trust $900.00
MN CO Recorders Association $150.00
MN HWY Safety & Research Ctr $1,584.00
Mn State Bar Association $344.67
North American Salt Co $14,708.62
Northland Business Systems Inc $4,121.18
Officemax Incorporated $85.54
Olympic Sales Inc $147.10
Overhead Door Co Of Fergus Falls $158.00
Perham Steel & Welding $39.27
Quinn and Associates $1,200.00
Recycling Association Of Minnesota $37.50
Rental Store/The $89.78
Research Supply & Marketing $86.99
Ridgewater College $412.55
RINGDAHL AMBULANCE INC $150.00
Royal Tire Inc $2,365.76
Secretary of State $120.00
Service Food Super Valu $15.96
Sewer Service $160.00
Southtown Of Pelican Rapids Inc $471.84
Steins Inc $2,471.14
Steve’s Sanitation Inc $66.46
Swanston Equipment Corp $11,858.85
Titan Access Account $249.64
TNT Repair INC $169.78
Tranquility Building Services $454.22
Ugstad Plumbing Inc $112.50
Uniforms Unlimited INC $106.34
Valley Mortuary Services $281.75
Van Dyke DVM/Terrance $75.00
West Payment Center $3,616.41
Final Total: $498,609.79
Publication Date: April 22, 2013.