Notice Of Public Hearing, Otter Tail County Planning CommissionPublished 10:49am Monday, June 24, 2013
(First Publication June 24, 2013)
County of Otter Tail )
) ss State of Minnesota )
Notice Of Public Hearing
Pursuant to the provisions of Minnesota Statutes 394.26 Notice is hereby given that a hearing of the Otter Tail County Planning Commission will be held in the Commissioner’s Room at the Government Services Center, Fergus Falls, Minnesota on July 10, 2013 at 6:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering the following:
1. Smith Family Trust a Preliminary Plat of “Smith Estates” consisting of 2 single family residential lots, 1 block; Pt GL 3, 2.06 ac, Sec 5, Rush Lake Township, Marion Lake (56-243), GD.
2. Stacy Montella a Conditional Use Permit Application for a coffee roasting & mail order coffee business; Pt GL 7, Sec 4, Otter Tail Township, Otter Tail River (56-OTR), Transition.
3. Edna Township a Conditional Use Permit Application for a borrow pit(s) (for rebuilding Devils Lake Road – all within r/w), in properties owned by Jeff Hanna, Elizabeth Economon & Ray Ziegler, Sec 1, Edna Twp.
4. Otter Tail County Highway Department a Conditional Use Permit Application for reconstruction of CSAH 67, 730’ is located within Shoreland Area; Sec 25, Leaf Lake Twp & Sec 30, Deer Creek Twp., East Leaf Lake (56-116), RD.
5. Michael Noesen a Conditional Use Permit Application to remove existing beach house, retaining walls & house and construct house, 1 retaining wall & stairs/landings into ground, includes landscaping excavated area (approx. 1,530 cu yds); Pt GL 7, Sec 32, Dora Twp, East Silent Lake (56-517), RD.
Publication Date: June 24, 2013.