Hearing of the Otter Tail County Planning Commission [UPDATED]Published 3:00pm Tuesday, July 30, 2013 Updated 3:01pm Monday, July 29, 2013
(First Publication July 30. 2013)
County of Otter Tail )
State of Minnesota )
Notice Of Public Hearing
Pursuant to the provisions of Minnesota Statutes 394.26 Notice is hereby given that a hearing of the Otter Tail County Planning Commission will be held in the Commissioner’s Room at the Government Services Center, Fergus Falls, Minnesota on August 14, 2013 at 6:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering the following:
1. Donald & Carolyn Herron a Conditional Use Permit Application to stabilize existing old road bed, cut & fill at 616 cu yds; Pt GL 2, Sec 1, Star Lake Twp, Star Lake (56-385), GD.
2. Steve & Mary Dewald a Conditional Use Permit Application to rip rap shoreline, install stone steps & plant wildflower seed; Lenius Bch 1st Add, Lot 9 & E 1/2 Lot 10, Blk 1, Sec 3, Edna Twp, Little McDonald Lake (56-328), GD.
3. Peggy & Randall Nelson an Interim Use Permit Application to construct a new dwelling and repurpose the existing dwelling to a non-dwelling use (garage); SL 7 of GL 4 W of Rd W of Rd & Pt SL 6, Sec 32, Amor Twp, Otter Tail Lake (56-242), GD.
4. Theodore L Anderson an After-The-Fact Conditional Use Permit Application for cutting & filling for a 56’ x 172’ building at 3,434 cu yds, building to be used for Commercial Use (Anderson Bus Company of Frazee, Inc); Pt GL 2 & N1/2 Lot 5 ex trs, Sec 3, Hobart Twp, Graham Lake (56-368), RD & Otter Tail River (56-OTR), AG.
5. Scott & Kathy Rowe a Conditional Use Permit Application to place 4 – 3’ retaining walls approx 75’ long connecting to existing walls, place 4’ wide steps for access & top dress lawn area; Lot 6 Adams Beach ex tr & Ely 80’ of Nly 140’ & Ely 10’ Sly 185’ of Lot 5, Sec 12, Amor Twp, Otter Tail Lake (56-242), GD.
Publication Date: July 30, 2013.