What’s happening Sept. 20-22Published 12:57pm Friday, September 20, 2013
Rhonda Larson and her band, Ventus, bring their show to Fergus Falls at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, at A Center For The Arts. Larson, a Grammy Award-winning flutist, blends medieval, classical, sacred, folk and Celtic music.
Also on Saturday, Affinity Plus Credit Union will host Light Up The Sky, an event aimed at raising money for bringing Fourth of July fireworks back to the city.
And be sure to take in the In Good Company-Lake Region Healthcare Womens Expo Saturday.
• Lindsay Bryant at Kaddatz Galleries in Fergus Falls, all weekend.
• Red Cross Blood Drive at the Fergus Falls National Guard Armory, 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• State Hospital exhibit at the Otter Tail County Historical Society Museum in Fergus Falls, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Underwood High School homecoming tailgate party, 5 p.m. until halftime of the football game.
• Caring Partners garage sale, Westridge Mall, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• BMX race at 1 p.m. at I-94 track, Fergus Falls. Registration begins at 11 a.m.
• IGC Women’s Expo, Fergus Falls Community Arena, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Light Up The Sky, Van Dyk Park in Fergus Falls, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Rhonda Larson with Ventus, A Center For The Arts, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
• Caring Partners garage sale, Westridge Mall. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Beyond Blue concert, Broen Home in Fergus Falls, 3 to 4 p.m.