Last weekend before Christmas filled with funPublished 11:38am Friday, December 20, 2013
For those who have last-minute shopping to do or want to have some holiday cheer, there are plenty of chances all around Fergus Falls.
This will be the second and final weekend of Sterling Edge Production’s Christmas Extravaganza on the RTC campus.
This will also be the last weekend for children to meet Santa, who will be making appearances at WestRidge Mall, Victor Lundeen’s and Sears.
• Christmas Extravaganza, Nurses Cottage on the RTC campus, 6 to 10 p.m.
• Wendy and Linda Holiday Show, A Center for the Arts, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
• State Hospital exhibit, Otter Tail County Historical Museum, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Business after hours, Ameriprise Financial, 3:30 to 5 p.m.
• Portraits at the Kaddatz Galleries, 12 to 5 p.m.
• Christmas Extravaganza, Nurses Cottage on the RTC campus, 2 to 8 p.m.
• Santa at WestRidge Mall, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Santa’s Village, Johnson’s Christmas Village, 5 to 7 p.m.
• Santa at Victor Lundeen’s and Sears, every top of the hour from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Blue Christmas Service of Comfort and Hope, Federated Church, 4 p.m.
• Portraits at the Kaddatz Galleries, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Santa at WestRidge Mall, 12 to 4 p.m.
• Christmas Extravaganza, Nurses Cottage on the RTC campus. 2 to 8 p.m.
• Holiday organ concert, A Center for the Arts, 2 to 3 p.m.
• Santa Nights, Johnson’s Christmas Village, 5 to 7 p.m.