Nature photography workshop set for SaturdayPublished 11:22am Friday, March 7, 2014
With the weather warming up a bit, the Prairie Wetlands Learning Center will be hosting a nature photography workshop on Saturday.
The free workshop will include tips on shooting everything from naturescapes to insects.
Prairie Wetlands officials will also demonstrate the proper setup for capturing fishing and hunting moments.
Twenty cameras will be available at the workshop, but attendees are encouraged to bring their own cameras if possible.
For more information or to register for the class, call 218-998-4481.
• Girl Scout cookie sales, Service Food, Shopko and Sunmart, all day
• “Transfer of Memory” exhibit, Otter Tail County Historical Society, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• “African Americans in the Civil War,” Otter Tail County Historical Society, 10 to 11 a.m.
• “And Then There Were None,” Waage Theater on the Fergus Falls M State Campus, 7:30 to 9 p.m.
• Photography workshop, Prairie Wetlands Learning Center, 8 a.m. to noon
• “Story time with Skippyjon Jones,” Fergus Falls Public Library, 10 to 11 a.m.
• Shadows Tribute Band performance, Fergus Theater, 7 to 9 p.m.
• “And Then There Were None,” Waage Theater on the Fergus Falls M State campus, 7:30 to 9 p.m.