All of The Daily Journal's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak
An artist talk and listening circle was hosted alongside the exhibition of Nancy XiáoRong Valentine’s watercolor ink and rice paper scrolls depicting the story of her maternal grandparents’ experiences as Chinese immigrants was held at the Otter Tail County Historical Society on Wednesday.
- Who is really killing American democracy?
- Best of OTC: Public nominations begin today
- OTC youth baseball continues strong early summer
- Is Amazon a good place to work?
- Looking at Supreme Court decisions
- Allen Bjergo, 1935-2021
- A potter’s hands
- Tales from the Outdoorswomen
- German Petticoats - First Ladies of Fergus Falls
- Rhubarb Season
Support your local businesses!
President Joe Biden has declared June 19 as Juneteenth National Independence Day, signing the bill on Thursday, two d…
As the summer months approach and as springtime temperatures have already reached high levels, it is important to dra…
On July 5, 2020, Lila,13, Beck, 11, and Evie, 4, Thorson were swimming at their house on East Leaf Lake. They saw an …
Perhaps like many outdoor enthusiasts, Lisa and I have grown to appreciate access to federal lands as we experienced …
The Minnesota Governor’s Fishing Opener has been a tradition since 1948, designed to improve Minnesota’s economy thro…
- FF Area Special Education Cooperative offers free education for students with disabilities
- Play by the rules: Tschida wins 2021 Great American Think-Off debate
- Local students named to Marquette University dean’s list
- Ridgewater announced 2021 spring dean’s list
- Alexandria Technical & Community College announces 2021 spring dean’s list
Sign up for our email newsletters
Read the eNewspaper, a digest edition of the newspaper
Pine Hill Pottery, owned and operated by Hillcrest Lutheran Academy art teacher Gaylen Peterson, is a roadside pottery studio and showroom tuc…
Minnesota provides a rich representation of the four seasons, offering plenty of outdoor recreation regardless of weather conditions. Spending…
When I was first asked to write for this magazine, the editor requested articles that centered the history of women. This was a chance to reme…