SustAg is offering grants for farmers and Minnesota nonprofit/educational organizations focused on new ideas in sustainable agriculture. Funding amounts up to $50,000 for projects spanning two to three years with a dollar-for-dollar match on amounts above $25,000 is still available. With the priority lying with Minnesota farmers, $200,000 is still available in the 2020 year. For more information and to apply, visit <www.mda.state.mn.us/sustagdemogrant> by Dec. 10.
- HELP WANTED Energetic part time Pizza Maker for fun brewery
- IMMEDIATE OPENING Transportation/Office Supervisor Farm and transportation coordinator/office supervisor. Responsible
- Help Wanted Janitor Send resume or Apply in person at
- Transition Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant: Part-time
- Daily Journal -Bundle Hauler