Lakeland True Value staff notified the Otter Tail County Sheriff’s Office Monday that a female driver had driven away from the fueling island with a gas nozzle stuck in her car. The driver returned to tell the Dunvilla business about the mishap but they had not gotten her name or insurance information and needed it. A deputy made contact with the driver and she agreed to call Lakeland with the information.
- Age 55+ Workers Needed for PT custodial work at the
- Fall Harvest Work Fall harvest work on larger farm using
- Seasonal Truck Driver CDL helpful but not required. Pay DOE.
- Youth services Coordinator
- Accounting & Payroll Clerk
- Maintenance Technician
- OTC Engineering Technician
- Cargill - Operation Technician
- General Laborer