Holiday preparations getting you stressed? Need a break from endless Black Friday advertisements? The Otter Tail County Historical Society has your back with Flock to the Museum beginning Thursday, Nov. 21 through Saturday, Nov. 23.
Bring the family to enjoy free museum admission, gift shop sales, a delightful bake sale, apple cider and make and take crafts. The kids will especially enjoy tracking down the turkeys hiding in the exhibit gallery. In addition to all these activities, we are featuring a variety of special programs. These include:
Thursday, Nov. 21,
• 10 a.m. Missy Hermes presents Nutty for Fruitcake, coffee and samples provided.
Friday, Nov. 22
• Noon, Lori Jennen will give a presentation on The Origin and Evolution of Paint-by-Number Art.
• 1 p.m., Sue Schroeder is back with her food demonstration “Making Lefse,” sampling encouraged.
• 2 p.m., Alice Spidahl of Terroir Chocolates will talk chocolate, samples also included!
Saturday, Nov. 23
• 10 a.m. Special showing of Lance Johnson’s docudrama “Cyclone!”
• 11 a.m. Kate Andrews will give an artist on Accidental Art & Haiko.
• 1 p.m. Author book signing and program with Tom Hintgen “Golden Memories of the Fergus Falls Area.”
Come and Flock to the Museum Nov. 21-23. For more information contact OTCHS at 218-736-6038 or find us on Facebook.