"The only security of all is in a free press."
- Thomas Jefferson
By subscribing you help keep local journalism thriving.
For more than 125 years, we have been dedicated to shining a light on the issues that affect, engage, benefit and empower our local community.
Log in or create a sign in and activate your digital access Activate
Unlimited DIGITAL Access
Just $1.99 per week
Billed Monthly at $8.62 • Limited Time Offer
✓ Enjoy full access to fergusfallsjournal.com on all devices
✓ Download our app (click here to get app) for breaking and news alerts
✓ Read the eNewspaper, a digest edition of the newspaper
✓ Focused newsletters on a wide range of topics
✓ Subscription also includes Chamber Update, Sports Journal, Your Health, Resorter, Innovation, Lake Country Living Magazine and more. View special sections
✓ Annual package also available!
✓ Cancel Anytime.
PRINT + Unlimited DIGITAL
At the Special Rate of $129
Limited Time Offer • Sign Up Below
After promotion period, regular rates apply ($164.40).
✓ Purchase a NEW, RENEW, or EXTEND your subscription for one year! If it snow 4" or more between 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Feb. 2, 2020, a 24 hour period, as measured by the Weather Watch. Everyone who participates in this offer gets their new, renewal or extended subscription absolutely free! We will refund your total payment of $129.
Ground Hog Sales Promotion Rules
1. Any individual who makes a purchase between November 29, 2019 and January 23, 2020 at the Daily Journal is entitled to a refund in the amount of the full purchase price, (excluding sales tax and delivery charges) if it snows 4 inches or more at Fergus Falls, MN on February 2, 2020 between the insured hours of 12:01 am to 11:59 pm, a 24 hour period.
2. All purchases made during the above period are final. No returns, exchanges or cancellations are permitted.
3. Individuals, who have made a purchase between November 29, 2019 and January 23, 2020 must PAY IN FULL in order to be eligible to receive refund as a Qualified Customer.
4. The snow fall will be measured by the Weather Watch. The offcial report provided by the Weather Watch, will be the ONLY weather data relied upon to verify the snow fall and whether refunds are to be made.
5. Please be advised that Daily Journal will not be in a position to confirm that the snow fall occurred until a minimum of fourteen (14) business days after the insured date.
6. In the event the snow fall amount is met as defined in Rule #1 above, refunds will ONLY be made to Qualified Customers who agree to complete and sign the Sales Promotion Rules.
7. In the event the snow fall amount is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to sixty (60) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund.
8. All refunds must be claimed by May 4, 2020. It is the Qualified Customer’s responsibility to claim their refund by the above date. No refunds will be issued after this date.
9. Purchases made outside November 29, 2019 and January 23, 2020 and all sales tax and delivery charges are not eligible for a refund.
10. The Fergus Falls Journal reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
11. Employees of the Daily Journal and their suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Sale Promotion.